You made it! Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online is the seventh and final course in the Google Digital Marketing […]
You made it! Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online is the seventh and final course in the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Certificate. In this course, you’ll explore strategies for building customer loyalty in e-commerce. You’ll also explore specific tools to develop and maintain client relationships. At the end of the course you’ll work through a scenario that demonstrates your ability to deliver a successful e-commerce strategy. Finally, you’ll wrap up the course by building professional development skills. We encourage you to complete courses 1–6 before beginning this course because they provide the foundation necessary to complete the activities at the end of this course.
Google employees who currently work in the field will guide you, providing hands-on activities and examples that simulate common digital marketing and e-commerce tasks while showing you some of the best tools and resources used on the job.
Learners who complete the seven courses in this program will be prepared to apply for entry-level jobs in digital marketing and e-commerce. No previous experience is necessary.
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify common strategies for building customer loyalty in e-commerce
- Understand how to successfully manage client relationships and measure satisfaction
- Monitor an e-commerce store’s performance
- Update an e-commerce store based on data
- Complete a portfolio scenario to prepare for job interviews
- Find, apply for, and prepare for interviews and jobs
- Put together a portfolio and/or resume to present to employers
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 27 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English
- You will learn about the importance of loyalty in e-commerce and explore how to build strong customer relationships. You’ll also find out how to measure customer satisfaction. After that, you’ll explore techniques for retaining customers like offering loyalty programs, practicing dynamic remarketing, and implementing post-purchase follow-ups.
- You will examine how to gather and analyze data for an online store. You’ll learn how to use the data you’ve gathered to improve conversions and increase sales. You’ll also learn how to identify which products are performing well or underperforming. Finally, you’ll discover ways to improve product performance based on data.