As the COVID-19 pandemic has unfolded, school staff have played a central role in supporting children, keeping in touch with […]
As the COVID-19 pandemic has unfolded, school staff have played a central role in supporting children, keeping in touch with them at home, maintaining strong connections with their learner communities and providing remote learning.
Cultivating a healthy school environment is essential for staff wellbeing, with regards to mental health, helping to retain and motivate teaching staff. This course teaches learners about what can impact staff wellbeing and mental health, and how staff can be supported.
- Identify the meaning of mental health and wellbeing
- Discover the cost of mental health problems
- Identify the most common mental health problems
- Recognise the causes of work-related stress
- Learn how to create a culture of positive staff wellbeing
- Understand how to support colleagues
- Learn about scenarios & how to signpost for support
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.