Getting Started This course is designed to get you started in using your phone to produce more professional quality cross-platform […]
This course is designed to get you started in using your phone to produce more professional quality cross-platform content with your smartphone.
Welcome to the Mobile Journalism course!
This course is designed to equip you with the best practices and fundamental skills required to produce broadcast quality cross-platform content with your smartphone. The course is divided into four sections:
- Section 1 provides an overview of the course, introduces your course trainer and explains the concept of mobile journalism (MoJo).
- Section 2 describes the first element of MoJo – creating images with a smartphone. You will learn to best use your native phone camera.
- Section 3 describes the audio element of MoJo, and how to improve the quality of your audio.
- Section 4 explains the last element of MoJo, which is capturing videos and how video sequences work.
- Section 5 shares techniques on conducting interviews.
- Introduction to Mojo
- Creating Images
- Capturing Audio
- Shooting Video
- Recording Interviews
- Editing On Your Smartphone
- Final Practical exercise and end of course survey